Pre-K and kindergarten students will be able to pre-register for the 2021-2022 school year. Registration will begin on April 5th. Enrollment packets will be available in the elementary lobby for pre-k and new kindergarten students. Returning kindergarten students will be able to register online with a Family Access Account.
Please bring all necessary documents for registration.
Pre-K & Kindergarten
- Proof of residency (rental agreement, utility bill, contract, internet bill, etc.)
- Current immunization (shot) records
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's social security card
- Parent/guardian's VALID driver's license or state ID card with current address
Proof of income/Food Stamp
- Foster: Placement Authorization-Foster Care/Residential Care AND Designation of Education Decision-Maker
- Power of Attorney (This is needed for a minor student residing in the FISD district but whose parent/guardian, or other person having lawful control under court order and does not reside in the FISD district, shall present a Power of Attorney assigning responsibility for the student in all school-related matters to an adult resident of the FISD district. (Board Policy)
- Court documents
- Military: proof of services (ex. statement of service; copy of line of duty determination; letter from US Dept. of Veterans Affairs)
The first 20 new PK/K enrollees will receive a new Frankston Indians backpack with school supplies!