TEA has applied for funding to provide 1-year free internet service to a limited number of qualifying families of Texas public schools. Below you can see a list of eligibility requirements for the Fixed Line Installation Program. If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to apply if grant funding becomes available please complete the application form.
. The following is a list of eligibility requirements for the Fixed Line Installation Program:
- Property owner must allow installation of service
- Families cannot have existing fixed internet service
- Families cannot disconnect existing service to become eligible
- Home address must be serviceable by Suddenlink internet
These resources may help determine service eligibility
Call 888-855-5151 or go to www.suddenlink.com to confirm fixed line service is available
- Family should be planning to be at current address for the term of service
- There are additional qualifications not listed
If you meet these requirements and would like to apply should the grant become available, please complete the application form.