|Amy Porter, LVN
|Michelle Prater, LVN
Log in to Skyward Family Access for your child's school health record.
It's Our Pleasure to Care For Your Children At School!
We make every attempt to be proactive in meeting the health needs of FISD students.
Adolescent depression is a disorder that affects teenagers. It leads to sadness, discouragement, and a loss of self-worth and interest in their usual activities.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors
Depression can be a response to many situations and stresses. In teenagers, depressed mood is common because of:
· The normal process of maturing and the stress that occurs with it
· The influence of sex hormones
· Independence conflicts with parents
It may also be a reaction to a disturbing event, such as:
· The death of a friend or relative
· A breakup with a boyfriend or girlfriend
· Failure at school
Please go to the link for further information http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002486/
- FISD Adheres to State Requirements to ensure students engage in physical activity
- FISD Meets State Requirements for restricting access to vending machines